Growing up, Lisa observed many families who struggled financially as a result of poor planning, poor choices, and incorrect advice. She carried the impact of those stories with her and they became the driving motivation for Lisa to empower others with the information they need to make better financial decisions.
Lisa joined the Goldstein team as a Financial Planner in 2013. Prior to entering the financial services industry in 2009, Lisa spent 19 successful years in the printing industry.
Lisa has a Bachelor of Business Administration in Business degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. Committed to leading by example, a college degree was only the beginning. Lisa prioritizes education and dedication to the profession as evidenced by the many credentials validating her deep industry knowledge.
You’ll find Lisa with her husband and her son when she isn’t helping people with their finances. She enjoys a good campfire, a morning spent at the farmer’s market, seeing a show at the Overture Center, baking, and gardening. She is deeply invested in the community and actively looks for ways to give back through various charitable organizations and also enjoys attending local chamber events.
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Plans (Individual & Business)
- Asset and Wealth Management
- Tax Planning
- Insurance & Long-Term Care Strategies
- Family Social Security Benefits
- Family Financial Planning
Professional Designations & Associations
- Certified Financial Planner Professional (CFP®)
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Certified Long-Term Care Specialist (CLTC®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- National Social Security Advisors Certificate (NSSA®)
- Ambassador, Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, The Business Forum
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, St. Maria Goretti Parish
- Past Board Member, Madison4Kids