Understanding investment opportunities can be an intimidating task for people. Kyle possesses a rare talent to put clients at ease, helping them understand and feel comfortable with their portfolios through transparent and open communication. As a Financial Planner and Director of
Investments, Kyle works with each client to build an appropriate investment portfolio designed to put them on track towards their goals.
After more than a decade as part of the Goldstein team, Kyle continues to measure his success by his clients’ ability to live the lifestyle they desire. He enjoys working with investments and finds guiding individuals and families through every step of the investment process very rewarding.
A graduate of Winona State University, Kyle majored in finance and minored in business administration and economics. He also attended the executive education program through Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, where he received his CIMA® certification.
Few people can say they have found the perfect balance of work and life. Kyle feels especially fortunate to have immense passion for what he does while also being able to share the best moments with my family and friends. In addition to spending time with loved ones, Kyle is a sports fan. He coaches hockey, plays golf, and enjoys watching his children participate in their favorite sports.
Areas of Focus
- Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Estate & Tax Planning Strategies
- Insurance/Risk Management
Professional Designations & Associations
- Certified Financial Planner Professional (CFP®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals (DACFP)
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Investments & Wealth Institute